The community space of the Valyo – City and River Association Budapest, XI. It is located at 7 Kosztolányi Dezső Square. It was created in order to have a base where we can work together, chat, meet you and each other.
– 158 m2: community office, event and lecture hall, workshop space, meeting room, kitchen, restrooms, warehouse
– Equipment: high-speed internet, lockers, printer, meeting (indoor) café, refrigerator, rhizograph, workshop equipment, projector, sound system – 40 conference chairs, professional lighting system suitable for exhibitions
– 75sqm, 12 workstations, 3-4 teams
– can be rented for a minimum of three months
– we are happy if several members of an organization work at us, as it can serve as a basis for joint projects
– workstation rent 45,000 HUF / month (max. 30 hours per week)
– suitable for holding sessions, conversations and presentations for 10-15 people
– for recurring sessions we give an individual price offer
– workshop space rent 20,000 HUF / half day
– 75 sqm
– suitable for lectures, talks and events for 30-50 people
– workshop space rent 70,000 HUF / 3h
We provide discounts for advocacy organizations, local governments, those in need, and projects related to Valyo.
Due to the current pandemic situation, we flexibly adapt to how many people can be present at the same time
We are glad if, like us, you deal with the city and its inhabitants, if there is a potential opportunity for a joint project, if you also bring a program to the Valyo Base.
Write to us, and we will discuss a possible timeframe!
If you wish to apply, please do so via this form!
Having any questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org